|Office ||MS 6603
|Office Hours ||1 - 2p, Tuesday|
10 - 11a, Thursday
|E-Mail ||iacoley at math dot ucla dot edu
- Research Interests
- Derivators and Homotopy Theory
- Higher Algebraic K-Theory
- Stabilization of derivators, arXiv:1802.04343. To appear in Journal of Homotopy and Related Structures.
- The K-theory of left pointed derivators. In preparation.
- Older stuff (Caveat lector! May contain errors, especially when noted.)
- Non-mathematical Papers
- Virgil's Aeneid in Neronian Literature, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Honourable Mention 2013.
- Augustus, Ekphrasis, and the Shield of Aeneas, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Winner 2012.
- Empowering LGBT Scientists, an article I wrote for the Medill Equal Media Project at Northwestern
- The simple sacral dimple: diagnostic yield of ultrasound in neonates, published in Pediatric Radiology.
- About Me