|Office ||MS 6603
|Office Hours ||4 - 5p, Monday|
11 - 12p, Thursday
|E-Mail ||iacoley at math dot ucla dot edu
- Research Interests
- Derivators and Homotopy Theory
- Higher Algebraic K-Theory
- Stabilization of derivators, arXiv:1802.04343. Journal of Homotopy and Related Structures, 14 (2019), no. 2, 525-577.
- The K-theory of left pointed derivators. In preparation.
- "Derivators as an enhancement of triangulated categories". Seminar of the Department of Algebra, Universidad de Sevilla, 10 July 2017
- "The K-theory of derivators". Recent developments in noncommutative algebra and related areas, University of Washington, 17 March 2018
- "A brief history of Algebraic K-theory". Seminar of the Department of Algebra, Universidad de Sevilla, 4 July 2018
- "The K-theory of derivators". K-theory ICM Satellite, Universidad de Buenos Aires, 27 July 2018
- "The K-theory of derivators". Topology Seminar, University of Chicago, 22 January 2019
- "The stabilization of pointed derivators". Workshop on Derivators, Universitšt Regensburg, 10 April 2019
- Older stuff (Caveat lector! May contain errors, especially when noted.)
- Non-mathematical Papers
- Virgil's Aeneid in Neronian Literature, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Honourable Mention 2013.
- Augustus, Ekphrasis, and the Shield of Aeneas, Joseph Clyde Murley Prize Winner 2012.
- Empowering LGBT Scientists, an article I wrote for the Medill Equal Media Project at Northwestern
- The simple sacral dimple: diagnostic yield of ultrasound in neonates, published in Pediatric Radiology.
- About Me