Publications and preprints
- Matt Jacobs, Flavien Léger, and Wuchen Li. Solving large-scale optimization problems with a convergence rate independent of grid size. 2018.
- A geometric perspective on regularized optimal transport. 2017.
- A new approach to bounds on mixing. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 28(5):829–849, 2018. Slides (PDF)
- Aggregation via the Newtonian potential and aggregation patches, with A. Bertozzi and T. Laurent. M3AS, vol. 22, Supp. 1, 2012.
- Efficient Matrix Completion with Gaussian Models, with G. Yu and G. Sapiro. In IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2011.