UC Davis Summer Abroad offers UCLA students the opportunity to earn 8 units of UC credit in just four weeks—while studying in another country! Programs are open to all majors, and all students, from freshmen to graduating seniors.
UCLA Financial Aid applies; ask your Financial Aid Office for more information.
Would you like to. . .?
- Study neurobiology in Bucharest, the culturally and historically rich capital city of Romania once referred to as the “Paris of the East” that is now known for its dynamic music scene, fabulous museums, pristine parts, exciting nightlife, and delicious food?
- Explore the ways people in Prague and beyond integrate physical activity into their daily lives and how exercise science is taught in the Czech Republic’s leading universities?
- Study Applied Statistics for Biological Sciences both in the classroom and through numerous site visits around Cork, a town famous for its Irish history, culture, and cuisine?
- Visit some of the famous wine regions of France and learn about the various production and winemaking techniques by visiting wineries, large and small?
- Earn GE credit while exploring Iceland, Denmark and Germany while studying the mythology and modern adaptations of Viking myths – or discover the most outstanding masterpieces of modern design while in Paris, Dijon, Nice, and Marseilles, France?
These programs still have space available for 2019 enrollment and are just a few options among 60+ others offered through UC Davis Study Abroad. All programs feature on-site activities that integrate experiential learning with classroom study, and many are led by faculty who have won Excellence in Teaching awards.
For a complete list of programs and program information, visit:
Space Still Available for Summer and Fall 2019!—Enrollment Deadline: April 5th
Create a student profile to create a list of programs that interest you, or start the enrollment process for Quarter Abroad or Summer Abroad!