The Fall quarter application deadline for the Minor in Entrepreneurship is Friday, October 20, 2017. Prospective applicants MUST attend an Entrepreneurship Minor information session on one of the following dates before submitting an application. Because students are only afforded ONE opportunity to apply for the minor, it is important to attend an information session to learn when you should apply and what makes a strong application. (If you have previously attended an information session during the 2016 or 2017 calendar year and are confident in your understanding of the application expectations, repeat attendance is not required.)
- Tuesday, October 10, 5 pm in 203 Covel Commons, Startup UCLA and Blackstone Launchpad
- Wednesday, October 11, 3:30 pm in The Alper Room, Bunche 2265, Department of Economics
- Monday, October 16, 2:30 pm in The Alper room, Bunche 2265, Department of Economics
- Tuesday, October 17, 3 pm in 193 Humanities Building, Department of English
Janel will also be available for questions about the minor at Major Blast, Wednesday, October 18, from 7 to 9:00 pm in Pauley Pavilion (please note this event DOES NOT constitute an information session)
The Undergraduate Minor in Entrepreneurship is a joint venture of The College and The Anderson School at UCLA: http://www.uei.ucla.edu/entrepreneurshipminor.htm. Every effort will be made to inform students who have been accepted into the minor no later than the end of first pass for winter quarter enrollment, or Wednesday, November 15. Winter quarter enrollment begins Monday, November 6, 2017.
Students wishing to contact the Entrepreneurship Minor advisor must now use MyUCLA’s Message Center to do so. In order to send a message via the MyUCLA Message Center, please follow these helpful instructions:
1) Sign in to MyUCLA and hover over the “Need Help” icon in the upper right corner
2) Click “Ask a Question”
3) Under “Topic,” type “Minor in Enterepreneurship” so it will be routed to my queue for the minor in MyUCLA Message Center.