KGI’s Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genomic Data Analytics (MSGDA) is a 2-year program providing students an opportunity to work side-by-side with future genetic counselors and applied life scientists while gaining hands-on experience with the technologies and information that are revolutionizing the future of medicine. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to utilize their foundation in genetics and genomics along with a practical knowledge of data analytics to be able to translate patient sequencing data into actionable clinical recommendations and bridge the gap between research scientists and clinical practitioners. More information on the program can be found here.
- Why Should Math and Statistics Students Consider Graduate Study in Genomic Data Analytics?
- Join a premier Analytics program at the forefront of next generation sequencing technology.
- Participate in a Human Genomic Lab to gain full-cycle hands-on experience.\
- Benefit from School of Pharmacy expertise in pharmacogenomics, precision, and personalized medicine.
- Capitalize on KGI’s focus on Professional Development and Networking.
- Benefit from resources provided through the prestigious Claremont University Consortium, a group of seven institutions that offer rigorous curricula and personalized instruction.
Interested students are welcome to set up a phone appointment with me or a member of our team to discuss the program. Phone appointments can be scheduled by calling (909) 607-9145 or by email at email@example.com.
In addition, a great way to learn more is to attend our Virtual Visitation Day on Thursday, January 25, 2017 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. The event will be held via videoconference and will feature lead faculty for the Genomic Data Analytics program providing in-depth information on professional pathways and on the KGI program. Prospective students will be able to log-on or call-in from any location to answer questions in real time. We invite prospective students, families, advisors, and instructors to participate. The link to RSVP can be found here.
A brief PDF providing information on program is attached for your reference. A list of all KGI programs can be found here.
Please feel welcome to forward this information to any students with an interest in the area of Data Analytics. For additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out our office at (909) 607-9145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.